Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,we have problem with the speed on a Port where we have to use justa 2pair cable for history reasons. U use the tdr test but I'm not sure if that looks OK. Do you have any ideas for me?Port config:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/38switchport acc...

A basic overview of our current network design for core and distribution is as follows:Core:6506-E chassis in VSSDistribution:6509-E chassis single sup connected to each of the 6506 chassis in the core.We are looking to replace the VSS in the core wi...

Hi All,We recently perchaced 4503 switch with Sub Engine 7L. It has universal IOS. We are unable to run EIGRP and HSRP protocol and the switch came with temporal license.Please help us ,how to proceed further to get EIGRP and HSRP enabled on the 4503...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,on 4948E with 15.x IOS there is no possibility to see traffic on SVI interface.This is only for interfaces where is only mcast traffic.Unicast traffic is shown in show outputs and readable via SNMP.I do not see known bug for this but with 12.x ...

Hi. I have problem with switch. 3560Some of gi ports have outdiscards errors and switching is very slow. ServerSwitch>show int counters errorsPort        Align-Err     FCS-Err    Xmit-Err     Rcv-Err  UnderSize  OutDiscardsGi0/1               0      ...

Hello All,I'm dealing with this really odd behaviour.I have a bunch of routers connected as per the attached diagram.I am redistributing the 200.200.200.0/30 network into OSPF on R2Redistribution occurs as I can see the route installed in R1 routing ...

Hi there,I was wondering if anyone has come across an issue whereby one vlan id i.e 10 is not seen by ESX host vnic's but the vnic in this vlan 10 can ping the default gateway on the vlan 10. The vnic's see the ip range but missing the vlan id of 10....

Hello Experts,We have a Cat Switch placed on Internet circuit and users are reporting an issue of Network Slowness & the basic problem is that we have a software which works based on Netflow feature to gather the traffic data but switch doesn't have ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

--Port changed--Cable Changed--Switch Changed          --Still i am getting total output errors increasing. Please find the output :Switch_C2960#show mls qos maps cos-output-q   Cos-outputq-threshold map:              cos:  0   1   2   3   4   5   6 ...

Resolved! 3570-SFP module

Hi,Cisco WS-C3750G-12S at remote location. And the output of show interface is as follows:sh int gigabitEthernet 1/0/4GigabitEthernet1/0/4 is down, line protocol is down (notconnect)  Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 0019.55be.1b04 (bia 0019....

Hi,I have a 3750 switch with routing enable. It has 3 vlans configured. I have a firewall that is on vlan A. I need to send traffic from the firewall to vlans B. I want to create a static route on the firewall that sends its traffic to vlan A's ip ad...

Hi,I am having a problem getting PBR working on a 3750E-24TD .This is a stack consisiting of 2 switches running software version 12.2(55)SE. I configured "sdm prefer routing" and also tried "sdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 routing". I tried applying th...

cjanisch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes