cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access switch via Radius

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi I just type username Switch01 without password to access the switch via Mobaxterm, I got the below response directly. The switch used to be accessed via ISE server for authentication. Anyone have some suggestions? 

login as: Switch01

Keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:

End of keyboard-interactive prompts from server

Access denied

Keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:

| Password:

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

This is likely a problem with your terminal when you want to use "username" but the terminal uses the hostname. Either configure Mobaxterm correctly or try a different terminal client.

View solution in original post

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

easy is download putty

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

https://github.com/clearlinux/distribution/issues/2019 <<- this issue  of server  not SW, check this link how you can solve it. 

11 Replies 11

This is likely a problem with your terminal when you want to use "username" but the terminal uses the hostname. Either configure Mobaxterm correctly or try a different terminal client.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

easy is download putty

BB

https://github.com/clearlinux/distribution/issues/2019 <<- this issue  of server  not SW, check this link how you can solve it. 

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for your reply. the link does not mention how to resolve the issue on MobaXterm. I could not find where to change KbdInteractiveAuthentication in MobaXterm. Can anyone show it to me? Thanks

check my above solution 

Mobaxterm - are you using in windows ?  - have you tried PUTTY as suggested and is this works ?

BB

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks @balaji.bandi Putty can work. Mobaxterm cannot work in windows

may not able to understand is this resolved or having issue. Thanks @balaji.bandi Putty can work  - is this means with putty working as expected ?

Mobaxterm cannot work in windows - is this means you using on windows does not work ?

what are you looking to help further ?

BB

I know you accept solution, but why you use  Mobaxterm instead of Putty or other SW?
are there specific reason, I want to know.

Leftz
Level 4
Level 4

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card