Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, DTP has flagged up as a vulnerability in our network but the ports are bundled in etherchannel. I apply switchport nonegotiate to the Port Channel and the command is accepted. However, when I try to apply it to the interfaces, it breaks the l...

Zakarakus by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi together, I've seen any problems with IEEE1588 PTP-Sync on my Nexus N9K-C93108TC-FX (nxos.7.0.3.I7.3).On some Ports (example: 1/45) won't PTP-Sync work. If i switch the PTP-Client on other Port (example: 1/43) the PTP-sync will work's propertly fi...

MichF47603 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i order a few used switches and they arrived as part of a stock. I was able to remove them from the stack by just issuing a renumber command but now even tho my running config shows the correct Gi1/0/X interface names when i need to work on them.....

joshhboss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i need to configure a pair of nexus 5k (for vPC) and FEX 2200 modules.my question is, do i configure vPC first or the FEX? i saw there can be two approach (or are these two steps required?):1.using a direct ethernet interface2.using a port-channel...

Hi guys, I use Cisco Prime Infrastructure to manage devices. I would like to update Cat. 2960X with release 15.2.7E4. For security purpose the devices are managed over a dedicated IP address (It can either be a SVI in case there are several swtiches ...

mitard by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All - I am looking for a CLI command that can list out the free Interfaces in the ACI Leaf Switches."show interface status mod 1" command only shows the whether the interface is in "connected / not connected" status.  But i am also looking for ...

HiI need some rack ears for an SG300-28PPCan anyone please tell me the part number, and where in the UK I can get these rom? Note, these are NOT the same across all the SG range.... I've already been there!TIA