Views
Helpful
Replies

Availability of CBS350 switches in Germany

kolping-mw
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

someone knows if there is another reason (copyright, taxes etc.) than corona for the (very) limited availability of CBS350 devices in Germany?

We are migrating from SG300 devices to CBS350 devices and now we have to stop the project at some loacations because there is not even one device of CBS350-24P-4X available which is the most important device in the migration...

9 Replies 9

pman
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am pretty sure Cisco won't sell me switches directly. But yes, that is a way to contact Cisco (or an agency which is watching the front door). I don't think you will get an answer there.

Hello,

which Cisco partner/reseller are you using ?

It differs based on accessibility or/and price. But there is not one available, see here: https://geizhals.de/cisco-business-350-rackmount-gigabit-managed-switch-cbs350-24p-4x-a2377990.html. Reichelt is a wrong entry, maybe they get them at end of February (already asked).

kolping-mw
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

not good. I would think it must have to do with the entire global supply chain/chip shortage issue that is currently bugging a lot of companies. Even Amazon cannot deliver before the middle of March, and that is not a guarantee, but rather an estimate.

I live in The Netherlands, and the same problem exists here...

kolping-mw
Level 1
Level 1

CBS350-48P-4X has "good" availability at the moment (since two days). 24P-4X nothing...

kolping-mw
Level 1
Level 1

CBS350-24P-4X should be available in February in Europe again but it is not even listed anymore in the most shops. Somebody knows more?

kolping-mw
Level 1
Level 1

Again nothing and my distributor shows me available in January 2023. Are you serious Cisco? Some distributors which have some devices doubled the price, yeah that is pretty cool (for them)... Has anyone some hints for getting some devices from anywhere for an acceptable price? USA wouldn't be the problem...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card