Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,There was new ntp gps clock deployed on the network. We use dns entry to point to it. (ntp server ntp.clock.corp)The communication to it is allowed.The devices that already have ntp server configured that points to the ntp.clock.corp do not sync w...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I'm running into an issue that I hope can be easily resolvedMy Nexus 9000 will only allow 1 destination per span session?! Is this correct?I am getting below errors.error:-eth1/9 interface is a destination in another sessions

Kunnu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Can anyone help about this persistent log issue that is being broadcast on my switch vlan. I don't know the cause of the consistent broadcast arp and would like to know the solution to it.  Switch model: C3850-48uSwitch version: 03.07.02ESw i...

alabi_ng by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   I was curios of the following questions, which I have not found an answer so for on any platform/document and I believe that the original IEEE documentations are not free for the public. Could anyone help me with the questions +/ ...

vagok987 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new here and a networking n00b. I pretty much know the basics about networking. I've never set up a switch before. I am trying to set up my own lab network. I inherited an old Catalyst 3750. I see videos on YouTube about how to configure the ...

Hi all,I've been trying to configure a network that has 3 different locations. Each location has different departments that are on different VLANS. The plan is to have a DHCP server automatically assigning IP's to different department PC's using the ...

HW2022 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have below doubts please someone help on this. 1. Why etherchannel configuration is not advisable for odd ports 2. is that possible to do etherchannel Ethernet and fiber together when both are in same speed. 3. Four links are in etherchannel con...

Hi everyone, I am new and I cannot solve small problem.I would be grateful if someone could explain me how is it work.I am attaching screenshot of my network. I want to make that 2 switches on the top should not see the 2 switches at the bottom.I con...

Karcio22 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes