Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,my end-customer have 2x WS-C3750X-24T-L   and also 2x C3KX-NM-10GT. The switchs are working as a stack, I can't get link up in the Tengig interfaces. We're using CAT6a cables with just 3 meters. The cable worked between two servers with 10g n...

I'm working with a 5548 remotely and need to make some routing changes.  When working with remote switches and routers in the past, I've always included a reload with a delay just incase I lock myself out with the commands that I will be issuing.  I ...

Tony Kan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgrade my Cisco 3750E stack from 12.2(44r)SE5 to 122-55.SE9 but my bootldr stay at 12.2(44r)SE5.  Should I do anything to change this or this the expected output?  This is my output from sh version:Cisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVE...

Hi all,the bandwidth on an SVI interface is showing as 1000000 kbit (1gbps) even though we have 20g etherchannels on this VLAN to other switches.My question is, will this incorrect bandwidth setting have any affect on routing decisions that OSPF woul...

When I need to change protected mode in true after switchport I don't see syntax of this command ?   Switch(config-if)#switchport ?  access         Set access mode characteristics of the interface  mode           Set trunking mode of the interface  n...

I tried to use a 1G SFP on the N7710 F3 module.  But kept getting "Transceiver speed does not match the speed configured on the port" message.Is there any tricks on that?  e.g. do I have to configure the port speed / plug in the SPF in specific order...

Hello,We want to order new cisco routers 1921 with IOS-Security software. as I searched cisco website, I could not find the info needed.  on the website it is written-CISCO1921/K9S19NPEK9-15014MCisco IOS universal Image (No Payload Encryption) for 19...

Hi all,Today I have a strange behaviour in one 4506-E with Supervisor SUP7L-E.After it has been working for 10 hours more or less the switch power off without any clear reason the only thing that I find is this log in the show version:MPC8572 CPU at ...

Dear All,               I have 6509-E chassis with redundant SUP.show module output5    2  Supervisor Engine 720 (Active)            WS-SUP720-3B     6    2  Supervisor Engine 720 (Hot)                 WS-SUP720-3B      We had s72033-adventerprisek9_...

Hey,I have 2 questions regarding Stack-Power that I cannot find the answers too.1. Does it matter in which direction the Stack-Power cable is connected? If there is a document on this I'd like to read it.I have only 2 switches and 3 power supplies, t...

Hi All,I have been trying to diagnose a issue we have been having with packet loss on video calls (which I think we may have now resolved as the problem lay elsewhere), but in the process we have trailed some equipment from PathView and this seems to...

Hello Everybody;I had a very stange problem we suffer from serveral months, searching all internet sites disccusions with no luck to get a solution, here are the details:I'm a service provider which provide ADSL service, we have 5 LNSs "BRAS" to term...