Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we've been mounting some IE1000 and IE2000 with this power supply (PWR-IE65W-PC-AC ) in some industrial cabinets, but we ran into a problem. They are switching off automatically, but they are not breacking down or melting any fuse. Just reseting ...

Hey! I am going to be migrating to a pair of C9500s and while looking through the documentation it states that the SVL links need to be Cisco SFPs. Is this just the normal Cisco "use our stuff" line or is it actually required? Anyone running SVL link...

Resolved! SFP Issue

Hello,We have 3 old cisco WS-C3750X-24S-E - in stack, also in every switch we have inserted C3KX-NM-10G module.This C3KX-NM-10G module has G1, G2/Te1, G3, G4/Te2 Ports. I have inserted 10G sfp to the G2/Te1, G4/Te2 ports in the first switch module an...

Hello Cisco community, I am having a problem with pinging between PCs, i have created my VLANs and assigned IPs and Gateways and done intervlan routing and everything seems right, yet when i ping it always gets timed out. if someone could help me wit...

Jane_ by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Our network infrastructure is with two Core Switches (c93180) and a few stacked Access layer switches (c2960XR). We are now preparing to do some testing on making use of the NDI to transfer the video. Currently the devices that transmi...

hi,i'd like to upgrade my N9K from 10.1.1 to 10.xper note on the cisco link, for non GX platform, i just use the plain nxos.10.x.x.bin file.i've scrolled all 10.x and most are nxos64 .bin files and the only 32-bit is 10.1.2the current recommended/gol...

Dear Gents,i have a switch with the following configuration VLAN "servers " with ID 2 with access type assigned on Switch port 1,2,3 >> These ports connected to server 1 and server 2 and server 3VLAN "Printer" with ID 3 access type assigned on Switch...

PMDoes anyone know what the following means that shows vty0 as a user ?While further down in the last commands the user that exists in cpe is normally shown.Basically I'm looking to find out who threw the commands with vty0@vty0358     1           vt...

azoubakis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco3850 L2/L3 Switch , when i try enabling Nat on it, the IP NAT Command not found detail of hardware mentioned belowModel Revision Number : T0Motherboard Revision Number : A0Model Number : WS-C3850-48USystem Serial Number : FOC1919U11GSwitc...

w4waqas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes