Can anybody tell me whats wrong here ?

OpenDoors
Level 1
Level 1

I feel like something is off

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello

We can make it work that’ isn’t the problem its the origin of the lab, what is it for?  proof of concept or just learning exercise?
You see you have multiple routing process running but not really doing anything and peering that supposed to be up that are not, and mutual advisement of the same networks in the wrong areas etc…

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

It’s a learning exercise that we both did half of and then combined. She wasn’t supposed to change anything but when she loaded it into packet tracer she forgot you have to fast forward a bit for connectivity. She thought something was wrong and tried fixing it. I was able to find the completed working one and all of “fixed” now. Thanks again.

Hello

glad you have found your working PT file - if you can and it would be much appreciated if you please remove me from providing a solution as i didn’t provide one.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

8 Replies 8

Whats the access creds?

Kind Regards
Paul

Password1 

then: capstone < all lower caps.

Forgot I added those

Hello
Your lab is very convoluted, what is the goal of this network, do you have a remit that you need to obtain?
Can you elaborate on what you want to achieve?

Kind Regards
Paul

My partner made changes to this lab that I can not find. He’s now out sick with covid. This lab worked before but now after she touched it. It doesn’t. We both got help to make it work. She made changes now it doesn’t. 

OpenDoors
Level 1
Level 1

Also, I was able to find and correct the PC west being on f0/01 and not f0/11. Then I saw the ACL accent list was set to OUT and not IN. So I’m thinking there’s traffic issues but I got stuck. 

Hello

We can make it work that’ isn’t the problem its the origin of the lab, what is it for?  proof of concept or just learning exercise?
You see you have multiple routing process running but not really doing anything and peering that supposed to be up that are not, and mutual advisement of the same networks in the wrong areas etc…

Kind Regards
Paul

It’s a learning exercise that we both did half of and then combined. She wasn’t supposed to change anything but when she loaded it into packet tracer she forgot you have to fast forward a bit for connectivity. She thought something was wrong and tried fixing it. I was able to find the completed working one and all of “fixed” now. Thanks again.

Hello

glad you have found your working PT file - if you can and it would be much appreciated if you please remove me from providing a solution as i didn’t provide one.

Kind Regards
Paul
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card