Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! how to make vlan

how to make vlan communicate  together like when ping ping from any vlan    the other can replay  i do that caz  i  need to make my servers in vlan and user in other vlan   user can  go to internet but valn for server not  and in the  same time user ...

Hello, I have always used a script when doing a Fiab site (customer created the script) but never configured a Fiab from scratch (i.e out of the box), I know how to configure the (fiab) site in DNA but not which base configuration that is needed in o...

Всем привет. В проекте есть 2960 XR на 48 портов, 4 SFP и ДВУМЯ блоками питания. Оказалось что они с 30-10-2021 больше не продаются. Есть какие рекомендации по замене? На странице 2960 XR https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/switches/catalyst-2960-x...

Существует проблема. Загрузка памяти в Cisco 4507R теперь составляет 99,9%. При удаленном подключении к устройству нагрузка на память немного увеличивается, но при отключении от устройства нагрузка на память не уменьшается. Похоже на утечку памяти. В...

Catalyst 9800-L-F Ver. 17.03.03 - Installation Mode: BUNDLE I was able to finally connect the two controllers. As soon as I did, #2 became untouchable, for lack of better words. Cannot console or ping the device's management port any longer. Reloadin...

I am below error on DC Cisco Nexus."The following routers experienced a large number of 'no routes' in the prior 24-hour period. The default value is 5000 'no routes' but may be different depending on device group settings. The 'no route' counter is ...

akgupt89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've done awr eraseAfter that did areloadAsks me to reload so press enter and then it reloads all stacksInitial configuration dialog - I press noAuto install - I press noThen I run command "sh run" and I expect to see no configs but I doalso w...

Hi dear I would like to know about the process upgrade of nexus 7700, I want to upgrade from 7.x version to 8.x, I have dual supervisor, my device will need a reload?Currently I don't have the IP of chasiss, only of VDCs, Can I upgrade, copy the imag...

Hi, Our management station gives an notification about high output drops on interfaces.After some debugging I have found the following information but am unsure what to make of it. And if this is an actual issue or just microbust drops.This is on a C...