cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

CBS220 Firmware Update not working

colorTV
Level 1
Level 1

My CBS220 shows active firmware 2.0.0.13 and the non-active firmware is a higher version. When I reboot, the switch would stay on the 2.0.0.13. I actally tried all four versions from cisco.com with the same result.

Does anyone have an idea what else I should try or how to debug this?

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

Take a look in "Administration > File Management > Firmware Operations"

Try to find something like Swap Image

Older switches and switches with CLI only, you can boot from a specific image on the flash. Those new switch is a bit different but at the end is all the same.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 RESPUESTAS 3

Take a look in "Administration > File Management > Firmware Operations"

Try to find something like Swap Image

Older switches and switches with CLI only, you can boot from a specific image on the flash. Those new switch is a bit different but at the end is all the same.

Oh boy, Thanky you very much. I know this function very well, but I haven't seen it on the CBS series. But as you say: at the end is all the same.

I had however two smaller CBS220 Switches whicht automatically swapped the image. I only had to reboot after uploading the firmware. But the FW was 2.0.1.5 to begin with.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To understand better can you post some screenshots here or follow the below guide :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/Cisco-Business-Switching/kmgmt-2524-upgrade-firmware-web-ui-switch.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card