I really need urgent help from you guys. We have
- Sonicwall Firewall
- 9200L L3 switch
- 2500 series WLC
- AIR-CAP1602I-C-K9 Wireless Access Points
We have VLANs configured on switch for Wired and Wireless users.
Recently, we bought Sonos Play 1 speakers
I can connect Sonos Play 1 to wired and wifi network and I can ping from my laptop as well.
But, when I try to configure Sonos using Sonos controller from app it doesn't go ahead and update the sonos.
It throws the error saying Error 1101 while trying to update
So, I tried to connect sonos directly to Sonicwall using Wired connection and it works fine.
It doesnt connect to internet when its connected to Wired or Wireless network via Switch.
I'm totally clueless guys!
I have like 6 of Sonos speakers and I really want to get this working.
Really really appreciate your help guys!
Please check this URL:
Thanks Deepak for your reply!
But, this doesn't help. I reached out to Sonos support and they said you need to figure out with your switch as I said, it works fine if I connect directly to Sonicwall
Appreciate your help!
We need a few details as:
1. What is IP address and including DNS and Default gateway assigned on the device?
2. Share a switch port configuration and Show IP routing configuration from the switch also.
3. Is there any ACL is applied on the Switch or Traffic blocking on the Sonicwall (Check logs on the Sonicwall).
Here is the required info
1. What is IP address and including DNS and Default gateway assigned on the device
Ans: IP: 192.168.124.26
2. Share a switch port configuration and Show IP routing configuration from the switch also ->Attached in screenshot
3. Is there any ACL is applied on the Switch - Yes. Attached in screenshot with named accesslists.docx or Traffic blocking on the Sonicwall (Check logs on the Sonicwall) - Sonos device cannot ping from Sonicwall so there no logs in there.