Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO IE2000 IPLITE License Revoke

Rags
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have been trying to revoke the IPlite license but when i attempt to do so it states incomplete command. Need advice asap, please.

command used : 

license revoke flash:name of the license.lic

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If you get an error indicating an incomplete command then you may append a ? to it , to check for extra (albeit needed or not) options, 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for your response.

Yes I tried doing that but it gives the same command .... it doesn't give an option for me to append anything more or new.

- Post exact command error returned , as it appears(ed) ont the screen , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Okay,

ip am trying to remove the below license but it cannot be removed as its still in use.

Feature: iplite
1 License Type: Permanent
License State: Active, In Use
License Addition: Exclusive
License Count: Non-Counted
Comment:
Store Index: 1
Store Name: Primary License Storage

Need insight on how do i remove it from active state ? 

>...Need insight on how do i remove it from active state ?
 Not sure but look into the license boot level command , perhaps 'limit' to license boot level ipbase could deactivate this particular license (level) , of course this requires a reboot (too),

M.

I Tried as above but after reboot the license is still there. 

the license state is still active and in use.

- You may want to engage on this with Cisco TAC , 

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card