cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Network Assistant - 9300 Series ???

Anthony Colao
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any interest in getting the 9300 9400 and 9500 Series platforms on Cisco Network Assistant?

9 Replies 9

Hi,

Is there already an answer?

According to the device list, you can no longer manage the 9300 with it.
is there a new Network Assistant from Cisco or similar?

regards

Lars

The 9300 series was never able to be integrated into a CNA topology mapping. I'm enquiring as to when and if there is a version of CNA that can.

Still waiting for the answer? Me too!

We are getting the first 9000-series switches in use. I've used to do port enabling, vlan change etc small admin works with CNA instead of command line (and CNA is the only tool that shows clusters easily together). So I'm reeaaally interested about situation with 9200, 9300 and 9500 graphical configuration tools. If CNA doesn't work, is there anything else that Cisco is providing? Of does it work directly with a browser nowadays? (that would be time travel to millennium when 3524's were browser-configurable)

Can someone please answer this question? 

thank you

Hello,

I plan to test this software, this week (probably on wednesday).

cna-windows-k9-installer-6-3-4-en.exe

I hope to see my network (Cisco 9300 and 2960-X).

Regards,

TekMason0
Level 1
Level 1

Absolutely.  In fact it is almost a requirement in my enviroment.

I am deploying a bunch of 9300 switches and CNA support would be invaluable, especially for the jr admins.

Cheers,

TM

tbryant
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone heard anything on this old thread? I wish we had that option for the 9300.

TekMason0
Level 1
Level 1

^^^bump to Cisco^^^

Make sure that every time you start CNA you click on the Feedback bubble icon and fill out the feedback form Cisco Network Assistant (CNA) (vovici.com)

Hello,

CNA is NOT able to manage 9300, and I don't see the 9200L too, and 3850 too, only the 2960-X seems to be managed.

The CNA discovering is not very good.

Then, I forget to use CNA.

The next plan is to use Cisco PRIME.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: