cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configuration of the current design

Tahree
Level 1
Level 1

Dear experts, I have attached the current design of my small office network. please suggest me the best configurations for this design and any amendments in the current design if required ....

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the Goal of this ? you looking to refresh this network or replacing with exiting to new one.

or you looking for suggestion in the exiting network. - if you looking suggestion on this network - there is not much addition required, since this simple and easy network for small office. (and you are already having cisco switch in the heart of the network already).

if this not the case explain more.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

just like BB, I'm wondering what requirements you have?

A first suggestion would be to expand your cabling infrastructure from each office to a central equipment room

(or maybe one on each floor).

then replace all the de-central (D-Link) switches with a direct connection to the central switch (not necessarily Cisco)

maybe you need to expand the number of ports on the central switch (add a switch to the stack).

and you could consider replacing the Wifi routers (D-link, TP-link) with a model that can be managed centrally .

rest depends on your other requirements.

Andrew Khalil
Spotlight
Spotlight

@Tahree,

I would be a pleasure to support you, Only please provide us a clear topology drawing! 

Please, don't forget to rate any helpful responses and mark solutions!

Bst Rgds!

Andrew Khalil

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card