Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Buen día,   So i have a dual-homed FEX and in the show vpc for the nexus is working: DC-NX93k-BANTRAB1# sh vpc consistency-parameters vpc 101Name                        Type  Local Value            Peer Value             -------------               -...

I have to form a stack with 2 switches. I am aware that stack cable should be crisscrossed.   How about stack power cables? Do I need to follow certain pattern? Whats the significance of color code GREEN/YELLOW on stack port display?   When two switc...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have just purchased a L3 Cisco switchCisco Catalyst 3650-48TD-S - switch - 48 portsathttps://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Cisco-Catalyst-3650-48TD-S-switch-48-ports-managed-rack-mountable/3220920.aspx?pfm=srh#BVRRWidgetIDI wonder if it is suppo...

thaohvo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have stack 4 x 3750X connected with DELL R940 (Win 2016, LACP, Dynamic mode, broadcom bcm5720-2p) with portchannel connection via 2*1 gb copper links. If we phisicaly disconnect the cable from network adapter (or from sw port) for some time, and r...

smit by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a question regarding HSRP in combination with VACL's on 2 Cisco Catalyst 3650 switches with IP Base.   I've configured HSRP on a few VLAN's and configured a VACL. I did the same on the secondary (stand-by) switch, but for some reason the pri...

Dears I'm facing a problem during spanning-tree migration on our network from PVST to MSTP . I get such below error .    %SPANTREE-2-PVSTSIM_FAIL: Blocking root port Fa0/1: Inconsitent inferior PVST BPDU received on VLAN 2, claiming root 12290:002...

Hello dears,   The swtiching capacity of Catalyst 9500 switch series is a full-duplex capacity?   Because, on the datasheet shows the information "up to 480 Gbps" to C9500-40X.    But the value 40 x 10G + 2 x 40G = 480Gbps, considerando Full duplex, ...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded my 3650 ios to cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.06.05b.E.152-2.E5b.bin. When I reboot, I'm receiving the following error message: The System is using a non-recommended Boot mode.Not all features may be available in this boot mode.Please check ...

Hi, I have 2 network network one is current office setup and the main gate way is 158.113.173.254, How the users in this networks can not communicate with each other they should reach to to main gate way. Thanks.

2 Networks.png
hhakimi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've just migrate my core switch from Cisco 3560 to Cisco WS-C3850-48T-L (IOS-XE Software,  (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.06.06E).I observe on my switchs logs on every hour a terminated ssh connection from public Ip address (Outside inte...