Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i got a couple of questions, We have 2k fex's dual uplinked to 2 x 5k's.  1st - Do you set a spanning-tree port type to the PC and memebr interfaces? if so which? 2nd - I do not see any ports pinned to my fex uplink, but VPC looks good. fex 10...

t812313 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ran into an issue with an VLAN SVI IP Address on a 3850-12S switch. The current IP is set to 172.20.3.1/21. There is another 3850 switch upstream of this switch and a 2960X downstream. I have a server plugged into the upstream switch that resi...

Dear Community,   We are doing a MAB POC as we speak to enhance our level of port security for exotic non-dot1x devices. Our testdevice is a IE3000 8p industrial switch with Version 15.2(2)E4 (preferred IOS version for communication with ISE 2.2). Wh...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EDIT: Ignore this, I've realised I'm being stupid and you can add ports 9 & 10 to a LAG! Hi, I have a setup with 4x SG300-10 switches, two in one location and two in another. I'm trying to create a redundant link between the switches, my original pl...

Switch Config.jpeg
genielx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm facing a strange problem in my nexus switch.The CPU is always at 90% usage, even without any traffic. The current traffic now is 1.6GB and cpu 90%.  show system resourcesLoad average: 1 minute: 3.23 5 minutes: 3.11 15 minutes: 3.00Processes : ...

cdaniel01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch#sho run !hostname Switch ! vlan 100 name Management!vlan 120 name PCs!vlan 150 name Phones!!!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1 switchport trunk native vlan 100 switchport mode trunk storm-control broadcast level 0.10 storm-control multicast level...

BigK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Anyone have upgraded their firmware on 9407 or 9410 SUP1s? Is it the same way as 4510 switch procedure? I am installing a new 9410R soon with dual SUPs and could not find the guides on upgrading Primary or Secondary SUP in case one of them i...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I'm look my switch of access and identifed that I/O memory is bigger that 80% of utilization. Information of switch: Switch   Ports     Model                               SW Version          SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- --------------...

hi   do you know if any of the nexus 3000 series support this module? Cisco SFP-10G-T-S Compatible 10GBASE-T SFP+ Copper RJ-45 30m Transceiver Module     i cant find it on ciscos transceiver matrix. and in the datasheets you only see 1gig glc transce...