We are running 16.9.3 on a few 9300 stacks. DHCP and DIA seems to working as expected. After talking with TAC at Cisco Live FIGI release train is the version to be on...for now....Everest is not being actively developed. So we started testing with that when I got back. So far so good with 60ish days of use.
Yes I know that is true for security issues but when I spoke to TAC at live they said they are really not doing any bug fixes or development relating to other things other than security bugs. So if you have a bug and it's not security related...very low chance it will be addressed. I have found over the years TAC to be right on where they see things headed....
Alright have now been testing it and 16.9.3 also solves the issue here.
In test running for nearly 3 weeks. Production 1½ weeks now. :)