Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Cisco ISR 4331 router support etherchannel

Nadeem Jan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Can someone confirm that Cisco ISR 4331 router support ethernchannel, if yes then can we connect I SR Router 4331 with 2960-X stack switches (different member use for router connectivity). 

Reference document link will be highly appreciated. 

5 Replies 5

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Yes, the ISR series support etherchannel. See figure 1 and 2 in this document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/routers/3800-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/prod_white_paper0900aecd806f698a.pdf

HTH

Hi
The doc referenced above above is from 2007 and refers to the x800 series (1800/2800/3800), so does not relate to the ISR4k series.
There are definitely reasons to consult the correct documentation, as while I was looking on the same subject for ISR4k's I found a doc for x900 routers, stating neither PAgP or LACP were supported, but the ISR4300 series definitely supports LACP (or the command options at least are shown as available)
Ian

Have you verified if etherchannel is supported on ISR4K?

The ISR 4331 supports portchannels. I have multiple sub interfaces on my Portchannel.

Thanks for your reply.It will be helpful for us if you share some configuration or command reference as I am trying to connect one ISR 4431with Catalyst 9500 series stack wise by port-channel..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: