Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello. I am Ko. We would like to inquire about the cause of the log below and its effect on the equipment.   06:15:28.849 FW[Mod 07]: sso_get_reg: ERR sso 0: reg 0xB3 value 0x00 rc 0x80 00:33:42.921 FW[Mod 07]: sso_get_reg: ERR sso 0: reg 0xB3 value ...

jhko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tech People,I want to clear the Environment counters on the cisco catalyst 9K. Example, I want to clear/delete the history for the following counters, CPU , memory and fan. i could not find the command in the cisco documentation.  show env all ,sh...

Hello,I got very effective response last time, as i just entered in this field now I'm facing another issue which is I have cisco WS-C3750X-48P switch. now when i try to assign ip to any physical port or when i try to make any port as a third layer i...

I have a panasonic voip phone I want to make sure that someone cannot just remove the data cable from the phone and plug it into their computer and join my network. All I want is voice traffic to work on port/cable. Any help with configuration on the...

Hello Everyone   We try to implement the configuration of dhcp snooping + DAI configuration. I have question how we should configure ports where we have connected access points...   I was thinking that configuration should looks like this:   ip dhcp ...