Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

FlexLink on c9500

Cannot find flex link feature on C9500-48Y4C

Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.03

According to command reference, it has to be there

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst9500/software/release/16-9/command_reference/b_169_9500_cr/interface_and_hardware_commands.html

But in CLI there is no such option. What am I doing wrong?

cisco_flexlink.png

Everyone's tags (4)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Advisor

Re: FlexLink on c9500

Hello

I share your pain!, its been depreciated on the cat9K's no more im afraid, now we need to use ip sla and object tracking

kind regards
Paul

Please rate and mark posts accordingly if you have found any of the information provided useful.
It will hopefully assist others with similar issues in the future
Cisco Employee

Vladimir,

Flexlink+ is an Access Layer feature delivered in 16.12.1 that will not be on the core / aggregation platforms of 9500 High Performance and 9600. I have sent the documentation example to the product management team to get it updated as there is no Flexlink in any release prior to 16.12 .

Cheers,

Scott Hodgdon

Senior Technical Marketing Engineer

Enterprise Networking Group

4 REPLIES 4
VIP Advisor

Hello

I share your pain!, its been depreciated on the cat9K's no more im afraid, now we need to use ip sla and object tracking

kind regards
Paul

Please rate and mark posts accordingly if you have found any of the information provided useful.
Cisco Employee

Vladimir,

Flexlink+ is an Access Layer feature delivered in 16.12.1 that will not be on the core / aggregation platforms of 9500 High Performance and 9600. I have sent the documentation example to the product management team to get it updated as there is no Flexlink in any release prior to 16.12 .

Cheers,

Scott Hodgdon

VIP Advisor

@Scott Hodgdon 

So 16.12.1 + flexlink will be available correct?

kind regards
Paul

Cisco Employee

Paul,

IOS XE 16.12.1 shipped last week, so Flexlink+ is here for Access Layer platforms. Please check the release notes for the platform in which you are interested, and note that there is no plan for Flexlink+ for 9500 High Performance and 9600.

Cheers,

Scott Hodgdon

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards