Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI've just migrate my core switch from Cisco 3560 to Cisco WS-C3850-48T-L (IOS-XE Software,  (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.06.06E).I observe on my switchs logs on every hour a terminated ssh connection from public Ip address (Outside inte...

Hello guys,   I am in doubt which IOS version correct the Smart Install Vulnerability for 2960-TC. In the IOS release notes for version 12.2(55)SE12 says that it was correct in this version. But when running Cisco IOS Software Checker says that is on...

james8 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently configured a Catalyst 3560G and noticed that the ip ssh commands were not available. So I downgraded from IOS ver c3560-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEE2 to c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEB4. After downgrading, the ssh commands were available but ...

Does anybody know if the 3850 will support GRE in hardware, if so, is there a document that says so? I have been unable to locate any information so far. The 3850 will allow you to configure it, but I need to know if this will be processed in hardwar...

a.mallory by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Dont know if anyone can help. I've set up RADIUS authentication on a test switch and started implementing it in the live environment. We're using an windows NPS server for the authentication part which works well. Although I am a little confused ...

Jay_F by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card