cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help me configure switches 9300 for integrate in my network.

roma.didyk
Level 1
Level 1

We have a network based on DLink 3120 switches. How can I integrate Catalyst 9300 switches into our network as a distributed layer?

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In Short answer it is possiblem, But we need to know exiting your network topology so we can suggest is best method.

So Dlink Switches going to be Access switches ?

On high level it looks like below :

Internet ----(internet router)---(new 9300) ----Dlink Switch ---users.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Configure a Trunk port between Distribution 9300 switch and DLink 3120 and allowed all required VLAN on the Trunk ports. 

Distribution Layer 9300 ======>=====>Dlink3120----->Users

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

Hello

@roma.didyk wrote:

We have a network based on DLink 3120 switches. How can I integrate Catalyst 9300 switches into our network as a distributed layer?

I agree with @balaji.bandi  when you mention integrate it suggests you need to either replace an existing distribution layer switch or you wish to add this as a distribution point - can you elaborate on what you mean by integrate and also if possible post topology diagram as a reference.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card