- SSH Process might go high if capturing a show tech or some debug is enabled.
- SSH process spike occurs majorly if large amount of data being sent on the ssh session
- Check if somebody is logged into and executing commands through an SSH session. The use of CLI commands such as show tech-support over SSH can cause very high CPU usage.
- Ensure that session time out is enabled for the SSH process. Use the 'session-timeout minutes' line configuration command to set the timeout.
- This doesnt impact any production traffic.
Do you see the high CPU constantly due to SSH Process? If you see high CPU still, please capture #show proc cpu sort | ex 0.00% multiple time and share the detail.
*** Please rate if the post is useful ***
*** Please rate if the post useful ***