cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

internet slow-down issues repeatedly

ravikiran.p
Level 1
Level 1

i have two broad band connections both ISP are BSNL 20mbps & 50mbps but we have allocated 20mbps for directors only for 4 members but i always get internet slow down issue please help me 

network configuration........

we have 1 ISP with two different connections one is BSNL 20Mbps & 50Mbps where both are connected to single fortigate firewall 60D; from that firewall we have given one uplink to switch1 where switch1 has more than 40 device connected along with 3 printers and 2 biometric devices and then from switch1 we have given uplink to switch2 where switch2 has connected to main server, 35 systems and also we have created 2 VLAN from switch2 

this is how we have configured our network 

5 Replies 5

Hello,

MTU size could be the culprit...

Can you post the config(s) of your device(s) ?

sure...!

network configuration........

we have 1 ISP with two different connections one is BSNL 20Mbps & 50Mbps where both are connected to single fortigate firewall 60D; from that firewall we have given one uplink to switch1 where switch1 has more than 40 device connected along with 3 printers and 2 biometric devices and then from switch1 we have given uplink to switch2 where switch2 has connected to main server, 35 systems and also we have created 2 VLAN from switch2 

this is how we have configured our network 

Hello,

what I meant was the running configurations of your devices. If you do a 'show run', that is what is needed...can you post that ?

please resolve this as fast as possible

as i'm new joinee in this company i'm finding difficult to handle

Tausif Gaddi
Level 1
Level 1

Config(s) of your device(s) through "show run" Command will be required to see what is actually happening.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card