Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am receiving a lot of notifications from Wireless APs related to MAC addresses flapping bewteen ports (SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF). Those messages are so annoying as they are filling the syslog server quickly. I can't find a way to disable those m...

Hi,  There is frequent high utilization noticed on Cisco 2900 router which is in our network. Currently I am able to login to the router without any issues but the utilization is getting nearer to 80% sometimes.  What are the possible reasons which ...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I'm trying to get Dot1x working on some new 2960X switches running 15.2(2)E3. When I run the "dot1x test eapol-capable" I'm not getting any results in the logging or on the console. I haven't even got to the point of configuring the switch ...

Resolved! Multicast on 3750

I have a 3750G stack that is running IP base of IOS. This stack does inter-vlan routing between my subnets and also between another 3750 stack connected via fiber. All routing is handled by the two stacks. I do have a 2911 off of both stacks for my c...

Hi all. Hope Im posting in the correct group here. I work on Collaboration devices, but have a question regarding the network. We have a layered network (Layer 2, Layer 3, and a server farm), which we will be locating users to. Some users on the netw...

Hello everybody!  Dear Friends, I am looking for detailed  information about VTP messaging algorithm. It sounds so easy but not... I haven't been ever found exact, detailed, verbose information regarding: which VTP domain role respectively which typ...

hi dear, I have WS-C4507R+E with serial number : FXS1746Q0FY .I bought :Product Authorization Key: 4591J6802BE and then generate license yesterday but does not work please give me correct license. thanks dadbeh.givi@gmail.com

matrix.gv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes