cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

L3 switch configuration

KAMAL MISHRA
Level 1
Level 1

i have cisco 3560 series switch i have create two vlan for one for lan and one for wan i have enabled ip routing but i am only able to ping internet but if i am trying my lan ip it is not ping switch is connected to fortinet firewaal.

my requirement is ISP given me lan pool i have given ip from that pool and i have only one pc which i want connect to my switch and user can access internet via my switch.

what configuration i need to do.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

something is not clear here,does your internet link terminated to switch or the FW.?

from where you are trying to do ping ?from switch or from FW ?

my optimal olution is ,connect your internet link directly to your fortinet,and put your public IP pool to fortinet untrust interface,and then connect your fortinet trust side to the switch.and configure your LAN pc gw to fortinet LAN ip.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

something is not clear here,does your internet link terminated to switch or the FW.?

from where you are trying to do ping ?from switch or from FW ?

my optimal olution is ,connect your internet link directly to your fortinet,and put your public IP pool to fortinet untrust interface,and then connect your fortinet trust side to the switch.and configure your LAN pc gw to fortinet LAN ip.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card