MACsec is layer-2 and is done hop-by-hop. Also, not every device can support it.
2.1 Benefits and Limitations
MACsec offers the following benefits on wired networks:
• Confidentiality: MACsec helps ensure data confidentiality by providing strong encryption at Layer 2.
• Integrity: MACsec provides integrity checking to help ensure that data cannot be modified in transit.
• Flexibility: You can selectively enable MACsec using a centralized policy, thereby helping ensure that MACsec is enforced where required while allowing non-MACsec-capable components to access the network.
• Network intelligence: Unlike end-to-end, Layer 3 encryption techniques that hide the contents of packets from the network devices they cross, MACsec encrypts packets on a hop-by-hop basis at Layer 2, allowing the network to inspect, monitor, mark, and forward traffic according to your existing policies.
Show CommandPurposeCiscoICX-RuckusShow Spanning tree infoShow spanning-treeshow 802-1wVerify Port-Channel / Link aggregation infosh lag briefsh etherchannel summaryShow CDC/LDP neighbor infoshow cdp neighbors detailsh lldp neighbors de sh mac a...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.
Introduction to SD-Access Multicast
The document describes the Cisco DNAC UI workflow introduced as part of the Cisco DNA Center1.3.3 release. The document covers the components of Multicast forwarding on SD-Access fabric and the configuration pushed to...