Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

modifying LAN IP of SPA122 web interface

I have a SPA122. 
I'd like to modify the SPA122's web interface address from 192.168.15.1 to 192.168.1.5.

I was under the impression that by connecting my PC thru ethernet to the PC port on the SPA122 I could change the IP, then connect the SPA122's WAN port to LAN port of my router, and let the router act as the DHCP server. I don't wish to use the DHCP server on the SPA122, as I currently am running DHCP service from my main router switch.

So I went into Network Settings / Router IP and modified this address from 192.168.15.1 to 192.168.1.5. I also turned off the SPA122's DHCP server. Then I saved and rebooted.

FROM then on, I have been unable to access the SPA122's web interface. The SPA122 is now connected to a phone (line1) and to my main router switch (from the SPA122 WAN port to LAN1 on my router). My PC is connected from ethernet port to LAN2 on the router. The PC cannot connect to the SPA122 web interface.

Please explain how to properly modify this web interface IP address in the SPA122.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card