Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Some ports in a 2 switch 2960x stack are showing down. The stack is cabled as the pic below. Any idea why the ports are showing down? The IOS versions are the same. Switch#sh sw deSwitch/Stack Mac Address : 70d3.79b2.1780H/W CurrentSwitch# Role Mac A...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Lets suppose that S1 is hard coded to be an etherchannel and S2 doesn't have etherchannel config , how the loop will occur?in case that:- 1-A device connected to S1 send a broadcast or unknown unicast , will the etherchannel follow the default ...

STP misconfig.jpg
xZamalek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Topology:"CISCO-3750-.253"Already set to vlan3 Root.Then why vlan3 root is"CISCO-3750G"?What is the answer to the situation if the topology is unchanged? "CISCO-3750G" show spanning(vlan 3 mac address identical but priority different ) PS.I hav...

Topology.png 3750G.png
wayne.liu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Need help to our N9K (N9K-C9508),We are getting the following message come up after  we can't add/remove new line on a ACL where is implement on Three Interface VLAN,Message is : Sufficient free entries are not available in TCAM bankLog messa...

HI everybody, I want to set up Dynamic VLAN assignment in combination with MAB  in multi-domain mode along with Microsoft NPS . I read severl online document but those are not organized/sufficient. Can any any provide me a step by step guideline. Equ...

Hi there,i've been dealing with a really weird issue lately.We have a Cisco Catalyst 3850P-S running 03.06.08 and authenticating via dot1x on Aruba Clearpass.Almost all of our workstations are connected through the VoIP phones to reduce the needed sw...

Resolved! Untagged

Dears, i have one question regarding native vlan. i have two switch as below :SW1inter f0/1swicht port mode trunkswitch port trunk allow vlan 5-20switch port trunk native vlan 10 SW2inter f0/1swicht port mode trunkswitch port trunk allow vlan 5-20swi...