Views
Helpful
Replies

N7K-7010 STP, HSRP logging issue

Hafiz_HR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I got issue with customer that stated with STP issue. I'm not sure what is the root cause of this since the log is already 2 months ago

The log shows the HSRP priority protocol also has been changed and STP port state also not stable. does the interface having issue?

I attached the log files.

Appreciate if anyone can give advise.

Hafiz,

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- As you  say these events are difficult to correlate to current problem conditions if any. Saw what seemed to be a loop on 18-aug , but the main thing is , if the customer is still experiencing these problems, then provide log entries as of 'today' (so to speak).

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- As you  say these events are difficult to correlate to current problem conditions if any. Saw what seemed to be a loop on 18-aug , but the main thing is , if the customer is still experiencing these problems, then provide log entries as of 'today' (so to speak).

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card