Views
Helpful
Replies

no matching cypher found , Nexus 9K Switch

himanshudwivedi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sir,

I have configured Nexus as SSH Server through which all the other devices can able to take ssh access, but as soon is ssh nexus device it is showing " no matching cypher found ". Please check the attached configuration.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What type of ssh-client (brand) are you using , post screenshot or ascii-log for an attempted ssh connection.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I am using Secure CRT ssh client..

-  You may for instance try Putty, it has more (client)-cipher capabilities (and or available)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Mohsin Alam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
do you know which Ciphers your peer is using ? You have different options, if you don't know which one to use, it comes down to trial and error, you will need to try different algorithms. 

## Make sure to mark post as helpful, If it resolved your issue. ##

## Make sure to mark post as helpful, If it resolved your issue. ##
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card