Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to upadate Cisco Packet Tracer Software

As soon as I try to install new version it asks ato login but shows my password as incorrect and I am pretty sure I am entering correct, Though.When I try to reset the password I don't get password reset link in my registered email account.Need urgent Help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin L
VIP
VIP

after recent upgrade or migration of all Cisco sites to One login, we have some issues with logging to Net academy. if u tried your net academy account with failures, Try using same User ID and password as you have set up for cisco.com site

Note: once you start Packet tracer, close login page, then when asks to save PT file, choose cancel to leave PT running. not sure if you will be able to save Pt work.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin L
VIP
VIP

after recent upgrade or migration of all Cisco sites to One login, we have some issues with logging to Net academy. if u tried your net academy account with failures, Try using same User ID and password as you have set up for cisco.com site

Note: once you start Packet tracer, close login page, then when asks to save PT file, choose cancel to leave PT running. not sure if you will be able to save Pt work.
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card