cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QoS on LanLite switches

RB117892
Level 1
Level 1

We are in the process of turning on qos for voip on all of our access switches (c2960's). A few of these 2960's are the lanlite based switches, which means they don't accept my: auto qos voip trust  command on each port. I was told I would need to configure each port manually with the commands that the auto qos adds in automatically on my lan ip base 2960's, but that does not seem to be the case. The four commands that get added to each port on a lanbase switch after I initiate the auto qos voip trust command is the following:

srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 60 20
priority-queue out
mls qos trust cos
auto qos voip trust

If I try and add each of these commands to each of the ports on my lanlite switch, only two of them work. The srr and the auto qos do not work. Can someone tell me what the port config should look like for voip qos? (mitel phones)

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jose Solano
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You can only configure COS trust and override, Scheduling, DSCP transparency and Weighted tail drop.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jose Solano
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You can only configure COS trust and override, Scheduling, DSCP transparency and Weighted tail drop.

Thank you! Would you be able to tell me the config I would add to each port then? Would it only be:

priority-queue out
mls qos trust cos

Ryan,

Yes, those will be the only commands you will need for the phone interfaces.

Regards,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card