Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , I received many fe80.0000.0000 flapping on the switch. I can not find the mac fe80.0000.0000. Is it a normal mac address? How to resolve this problem? Dec 10 08:25:42: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host fe80.0000.0000 in vlan 223 is flapping between...

samuellv1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Static NAT rule to allow ports 443 and 3389 in from public address for RDS enviroment.I'm able make a connection from the outside to inside but if i was to request the connection from inside to outside and back in, i get a page cannot be...

sslack031 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,  I recently had an instance in one of my networks where a user plugged in a home router to our network. The router then started handing out incorrect IP addresses to clients.  I know I can use DHCP Snooping or BPDU guard to stop this hap...

Dear All, After a bandwidth upgrade from 10 mpbs to 20 mbps, the interface keeps flapping intermittently on a nexus 5k switch. The switch is connected to 3750 located at another location. We could observe that cdp neighborship flap occurs only on the...

Currently I am using an ACS server for my dot1x authentication but we want to transition directly to Windows 2008 NPS.I have updated the Cisco switches with the IP and shared secret of our NPS, but when I go to authenticate, my NPS server is seeing t...

HI team ,  Thanks in advance....   Is there any show commands available for find which user execute which command in cisco switch.in the show logg I can see only which user logged in to the switch at what time but cant able to find what thy done afte...

jithu p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear. we are using at cisco router ASR1001 the command: show ip cache flow, to see the conversations at real time.this is a partial output of this command: SITEL_CHINCHON_CD90445#sh ip cache flowIP packet size distribution (392661M total packets):   ...

Hi Everyone,As per the attached network diagram, we have 5 remote sites(10.10.0.0/16, 10.20.0.0/16, 10.30.0.0/16, 10.40.0.0/16 and 10.50.0.0/16) and data center (10.1.0.0/16, 10.2.0.0/16).Remote sites are connected with two ISP to data center. We hav...

Anyone had any issues with getting a GLC-LH-SM module to work in a 3750G-48TS switch? Any special commands to make it work?I have a customer who can't see any link lights not see the 2960G switch on the other end with another GLC-LH-SM module. I've...

Kynnzak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently trying to configure multicontext firewall where the outside interfaces of each of the three context is on the same subnet. When I am running ospf only one of the context is creating adjacency and others are stuck in exchange state.Any ...

babai1981 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes