Views
Helpful
Replies

Redistribute OPSF RIP and EIGRP

josephbarahona
Level 1
Level 1

hello 

i'm pretty new to all of this and im just learning how to redistribute OPSF RIP and EIGRP on packet tracer. If anyone can help me how i can do it step by step or check how i'm doing this that would be greatly appreciate it ! i have attached my assignment on this if you can take a look at it .. 

Thank you

Joe

6 Replies 6

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Joe

Not all of us have access to the software you are using so if you post configurations and diagram  more people can help.

Was there anything in particular you were asking about ie. is something not working or are you not seeing what you expected to etc.

Jon

Thanks for the respond Jon

Im not to sure it what other way i can convert the file for you to see what i'm talking about we are doing it in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.0 and it needs to be configured in the software. I'll see if can post some diagram so you can see what i'm talking about thank you

No problem.

Usually you can save a diagram of your layout and attach the configurations in text files but don't worry too much as there are people on here with access to that software so they should be able to help.

Jon

Here at some pictures

Joe

Thanks for those but not sure what the question is that you are asking.

I forgot to mention there is another Cisco site called the Cisco Learning Network where they use that software all the time so you may find help there as well.

Not trying to discourage you from using this site at all, just another option.

Jon

Hi my friend 

I shared for you bellow link, is really simple and useful , you can see configuration and ....

If you need more detail plz ask from me I can help you on true way.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/enhanced-interior-gateway-routing-protocol-eigrp/8606-redist.html

MA

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card