Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello we have the following switch that needs to be replaced: WS-C3750G-12S SWITCH#sh int g 1/0/1 | inc Base Full-duplex, 100Mb/s, link type is auto, media type is 10/100/1000BaseTX SFPSWITCH#sh int g 1/0/2 | inc Base Full-duplex, 1000Mb/s, link type...

allanc16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a query regarding HSRP Suppose I have 3 routers in HSRP group 1. 1 is active and the other 2 are in standby. Is this understanding right? Secondly, what could be the reason if a device is stuck in listen state?

sandagi by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i'm thinking ages about this thing and I can't reach an answer by myself, so here I am!Usually we have a unique connection with our provider, and that is all what we need. But, if we want to merge more than one network and provider, for ...

growl0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have a Cisco 1841 Router. I am attempting to take an internal DNS server and expose it to the Internet via port UDP 53. I have successfully wrote the NAT rules for connections inbound and have properly routed them to the internal DNS. Addition...

Hi Can any one support me for buying new cisco L3 48 port switch , currently we are using "Cisco SG300-52 52-Port Gigabit Managed Switch" in my company & now we want to buy upgrade model from it , so please share with 2-3 upgrade model list & it is g...

Hi, I am using AWS Transit VPC CSR solution. http://docs.aws.amazon.com/solutions/latest/cisco-based-transit-vpc/welcome.html Now Idea is to use internet for all Spokes via Transit VPC. How Can I achieve this? I am able to advertise default route to ...

Hi Team, We are observing Giants errors 6807-VSS interfaces which are connecting to OTV vdc. We have a OTV setup on N-7710 switches. Join interfaces are connecting to Cisco 6807 switches in a L3 port-channel. We have set MTU of 9216 in both side inte...

siddu.s.m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, According to documentation on 2960x it supports Bridge Assurance on RSTP or MST networks. However, I cannot find any of the commands shown in the docs (page 32-33). I recently connected a Nexus 3000 switch to a 2960x (IOS 15.0(2)) and Bridge Ass...

eekman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am studying PBR now.  With example like http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/web-security-appliance/118156-configure-wsa-00.htmlcopy and rewrite part of config---------- vlan ip address ------------interface Vlan10desc User VLA...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes