Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 3 routers connected to my network: R1 has a default route that should send traffic to R2 and in R2 I have a static route specifying that send the traffic from PC  to R3. but I'm not able to get the PC to ping 10.154.240.19 What could be the i...

Hello,  The office I worked for had Cisco VPN setup for all remote users using the any connect VPN client. Coming soon, we will open 3 offsite offices in different location of the city and instead of having everyone installed the any connect VPN clie...

dao.002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  i'm pretty new to all of this and im just learning how to redistribute OPSF RIP and EIGRP on packet tracer. If anyone can help me how i can do it step by step or check how i'm doing this that would be greatly appreciate it ! i have attached my...

Hi all, I have a 3560G running IOS 12.2(35)SE5 and I'm thinking that a certain logging command is not supported. I was hoping someone could confirm. For example, I want to change the port to send Syslogs. In the CLI, I can type "Logging host x.x.x...

Hi all, New to Cisco but have setup 2 x 2960 switches with 2 VLANs on each (vlan 10 with ports 0 - 4 on and vlan 20 with ports 6 - 10 on) and have set a trunk between the 2 switches and so devices on one switch in vlan 10 can ping the devices on the...

wilson419 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up 2 internet connections. I would like all my IPSec traffic to go through one GigE0/0/0. I would like all other internet traffic to go through GigE0/0/1.  Here is a sanitized version of my config. I have played with this some and...

Hello Access-lists has been configured as per below matrix table and show command.  But a PC in D01 cannot reach a PC in DMZ though it can reach dmz gateway   DESTINATION D01 D02 D03 DMZ         SOURCE D01 √ x x √         D02 x ...

In my network i have connected Cisco SG500 series switch with Allied Telltales AT800 through UTP patch cable.It drops the packet What are the problem and what are the solution.Please resolved my problem. I have done m,Trunk mode, access mode,no shut ...

hii all i just want to ask , if i have switch with vlan allowed in trunk (1-4196) when i do monitoring in access port (vlan 88) , i. can all the traffic from same vlan(vlan88) that the access port (vlan88) using can be monitored ?i mean all traffic i...

I am troubleshooting a laptop wired network connection and found that the RSTP disable a port  when that particular laptop is connected. when I connect another laptop the port transition to forwarding state. I configured the port fast on the port an...

mestasew1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes