Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing Issue

Pravin
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

please help me with the routing issue. PC2 unable to reach PC1 in the attached pkt file. Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Pravin 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

I have reviewed all the simulation, there were many mistakes please review carefull in order to you understand what I changed. If you need to do any question I can help you, right now all the end points of the network can do ping to each other.

Please do not forget to rate useful posts!!!!

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Hello,

You forgot to configure the vlans in layer 2, you have to add "vlan 10" and "vlan 20" commands to the layer 3 switch, otherway the interfaces vlans will never go up.

Please do not forget to rate useful answers.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Diana Karolina Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! Only to begin,

The cables that you have between the layer 3 switch against the other switches must be crossed, on the other hand the interfaces of the layer 2 switches (switch 1 and switch2) that have against the PCs must be access and the ones aganist the layer 3 switch have to be configured as trunks. I will continue reviewing but please apply this changes.

Please do not forget to rate the useful answers, your calification promote our participation.

Best Regards,

Hello, 

I have reviewed all the simulation, there were many mistakes please review carefull in order to you understand what I changed. If you need to do any question I can help you, right now all the end points of the network can do ping to each other.

Please do not forget to rate useful posts!!!!

Best Regards,

Thanks a lot. Its fine now. Thanks again. 

Hi,

what are the configurations to be made in the L3 switch in order to inter vlan routing to happen between vlan 10 &20.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Pravin D

Hello,

You forgot to configure the vlans in layer 2, you have to add "vlan 10" and "vlan 20" commands to the layer 3 switch, otherway the interfaces vlans will never go up.

Please do not forget to rate useful answers.

Best Regards,

Thanks a lot Diana.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card