Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a 3750-X running IOS 15.0(2)SE9. I need to enable IPv6 ospf passive-interface, but I can't find the command.   All the docs talk about configuring this in the "router ospfv3" section, but that's not available on this version of IOS. All the ...

Hi I am doing lab http://www.smartpctricks.com/2014/04/redistribution-between-eigrp-and-ospf.html and am finding it difficult understanding the part where redistribution of EIGRP is occuring into OSPF.   There's the command:   router ospf 1 redistrib...

nuggetinu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   I'm reading Routing TCP/IP, Volume II: CCIE Professional Development, 2nd Edition. I have a quesiton in Ch3, the example 3-45 as below:    router eigrp 100  network 192.168.199.0 ! router bgp 100  aggregate-address 192.168.192.0 255.255.24...

Good day, does somebody know how to(or whre) download IOS that EOL ? I need IOS for WS-C3550-48-EMI lates that I found on download portal is c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE12.bin.  When I try download it I get error that file is not available. Any su...

I'm not a network engineer but I picked up a Cisco WS-C3750-24PS-S at a garage sale ($10!) and thought I would try to use the 24 ports (and their PoE) to test some ip cameras in my explorations into the world of smart home tech.   However, now I'm st...

BCC by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I upgrade the 6509 chassis to the latest 15.5.1 s2t54-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.155-1.SY1.bin after upgrading I was not able to open console to the ASA service module, I have seen the open caveats in the release notes but nothing mentioned as such.h...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in case you use "ip helper-address" on a relay agent router the dhcp server contains a default gateway but this default gateway is not the correct default gateway that the relay agent router with the command "ip helper-address" has to forward to it's...

bagatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3750 switches in stack mode, and they have etherchannels cross over going to another switch. The problem is the stack switch does not let me do any changes with the port channels. It closes my ssh session when I try to modify something wit...