Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG550XG-24F-K9 LACP accross STACK

Hello, 

Is MLAGG/ mLACP  / LACP accross STACK is avaliable on SG550XG-24F-K9 ?

Can i use for LAGG add ports from second/ third chassis?

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

No ,this feature does not run on small business switches :

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/network/3-8/reference/guide/PrimeNetwork38_RefGuide/mLACP.html?dtid=osscdc000283

>...

Supported Network Elements

You can run the mLACP commands on all Cisco IOS and Cisco IOS XR devices that support pseudowire technology, such as

Cisco 7600 series devices

Cisco 6509 NEB-A series devices

Cisco ASR 9000 series routers.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

- Note that original post refers to mLACP  support being questioned not simple LACP

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Sorry, im edit my post. I need to bu second switch and im wondering if i can add ports from second chassis.

- Ok, to clarify the thread , you can indeed do LACP on single device . mlacp (multi chassis)  is not supported on this platform, see my original reply

M.

@marce1000 
i reffered to the section that says: cross-stack QoS, VLANs, LAGs,
is this an error in the datasheet?

- No , but note the difference between lacp and multi-chassis LACP

M.

can you describe differences and reply to my question (can i create LAG (LACP) over 2 chassis in stack / TWO SG550XG-24F)?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card