Helpful
Replies

Static Route per VLAN

jhydml
Level 1
Level 1

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 2.25.27 PM.png

Hi! Does anyone know here what is the command for these tasks?:

• Configure static routing on HQ with route summarization to VLAN 10, 20, 30 and 40. Identify and configure all other remote networks of HQ.
  • Configure static routing on R1 with route summarization to VLAN 50, 60, 70 and 80. Identify and configure all other remote networks of R1.
  • Configure static routing on R2 with route summarization to VLAN 10, 20, 30 and 40. Identify and configure all other remote networks of R2.
  • Configure static routing on MSw with route summarization to VLAN 10, 20, 30 and 40. Identify and configure all other remote networks of MSw.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

here is the revised lab. I added the static routes (192.168.0.0/17 and 172.168.0.0/22). There was also a lot of other stuff missing, like IP addresses on interfaces and administratively shut interfaces. I cannot test end to end connectivity because the user tabs on all your switches and PCs are locked. On R2,  think you also need to creare subinterfaces similar to R1.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello,

it is hard to see the IP addresses of the VLANs...can you post the Packet Tracer project file (.pkt) ? Make sure to ZIP it first, otherwise the system won't let you upload the file...

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 10.12.21 AM.png

Hi! These are the Ip addresses...or should I really upload the topology?

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 10.12.21 AM.png

Hi! These are the Ip addresses...or should I really upload the topology?

Hello,

here is the revised lab. I added the static routes (192.168.0.0/17 and 172.168.0.0/22). There was also a lot of other stuff missing, like IP addresses on interfaces and administratively shut interfaces. I cannot test end to end connectivity because the user tabs on all your switches and PCs are locked. On R2,  think you also need to creare subinterfaces similar to R1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: