Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi   Does anyone know how I strip VLAN tags from a trunk connection using a Cisco Switch? From our ISP we get our different sites delivered on individual VLANs on a trunk. But I want all sites on the same L2 network/subnet.   Any idea on how to achie...

Hello,  I have found a gateway of last resort on my router which is used for the voice vlan. The ip address of the gateway of last resort points to a switch.  I noticed this issue while attempting to update to new 3650 switches.   If I attempt to rem...

itpadawan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I couldn't join Air 2802i to 2504 Controller please suggest me suitable  ios  for wlc2500 (Cisco Controller) >show sysinfo Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cisco Con...

Hello,   I need some assistance with simple multicasting configuration on a C6513. We have two appliances that need to communicate using multicasting. These two appliances are uplinked to the same distribution switch (C6513). Both appliances have IP ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 9500 switch. I have 2 interface for communicate with outside. I have 5 VLANs (VLAN10, VLAN20, VLAN30, VLAN40 and VLAN50) VLAN10 ip address : 10.10.10.1/24 VLAN20 ip address : 20.20.20.1/24 VLAN30 ip address : 30.30.30.1/24 VLAN40 ip addr...

Okay, up front, I know almost nothing about switches and routers.  We had an issue with our network a little while ago that ended being caused by a spanning tree setting (fixed by making the main Cisco switches to be the preferred spanning tree root ...

CISCO ASA 5505 IPSEC CONFIG Dear Team,   I am configuring IPSEC on my cisco ASA 5505 & below is template. After configuration i am unable to see output of command sh crypto isakmp sa. When i notice the whole configuration when i configure b...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes