Views
Helpful
Replies

VLAN Database is not passing between Cisco SG500 & Cisco SG350

Sagar Patel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have 2 Cisco SG500 switches in the stack, on which we created VLAN 2 to VLAN 9. We enabled GVRP globally and also at interface level, configured ports as trunk port (G1/1/23 and G1/1/24).

Firmware version is 1.4.11.2.

On both the ports, we connected 2 SG350-28 Port switches. We also enabled GVRP globally and at interface level, configured ports as Trunk ports manually. 

But still we are not getting list of VLANs from Cisco SG500 switch to SG350-28 switches.

Firmware version is 2.5.9.54.

We tried by rebooting all 3 switches, but still we are not getting the list of VLANs on SG350 switches.

Kindly help and guide.

Regards,

Sagar Patel

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this  thread can help you : https://community.cisco.com/t5/switches-small-business/gvrp-configuration-between-2-sg350/td-p/4057220
                      Also check logs on all devices when configuring the feature (or use a global syslog server)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '