cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VLSM 92% Packet Tracer Help!

JennisJennis
Level 1
Level 1

Okay, so i'm on 92%, but the last 8 remaining procent says that my pc's ip addresses are wrong and my router serial interfaces too. I don't understand why. Here's the assignment: https://assignment.itslearning.com/Annotations/AnnotationApp.aspx?AnnotationAccessArea=1&AnnotationOfUserId=0&IsReadOnly=True&LearningObjectId=312684248&LearningObjectInstanceId=445241713&MobileBrowser=NotDefined&SourceUniqueId=08ee56c9-381b-47ce-a10...

I've tried switching them around and stuff but i guess some if not a couple of them are wrongly written so please help.

and i've linked my packet tracer too. The codes are: line console = classcon

enable password = cisco

line vty password = classvty

there's a security-encryption on too. Please help me someone. I'm a perfectionist, i need to get 100%

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

llllklkklklklklklk.pnglklklklklklklk.png

the issue you assign PC IP out of range of router, 
You must do re-calculate the subnet again. 
the router have 192.168.1.33 /240 but thus mask give from 32-47 
and you assign IP to PC 192.168.1.62 ??

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

llllklkklklklklklk.pnglklklklklklklk.png

the issue you assign PC IP out of range of router, 
You must do re-calculate the subnet again. 
the router have 192.168.1.33 /240 but thus mask give from 32-47 
and you assign IP to PC 192.168.1.62 ??

Hello,

just out of curiosity, how did you resolve this ? How were you able to access the PC config tabs ?

@Georg Pauwen Via the desktop tab and then into ip configuration

It open I use PKT 8.1.1
do you use same Ver. ?

Hello,

the link you posted is not accessible.

Your instructor has locked the config tabs for the PCs, which means you are not supposed to change the IP configuration. With the instructions given, you cannot solve this: 14 host addresses means a /28 mask, 30 host addresses means a /27 mask. The PCs have the wrong masks configured, so it looks like either the instructions are wrong, or the PCs are configured wrong.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card