Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,how i can make switchover and reload between two supervisor of C6509 !and if i make switchover did automatically the standby supervisor will be active and then will return ! thanks in advance.

sel18 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i either ssh or even console port into this one stack of 3850's i have its real slow to keyboard.  even just typing username to get in.  i have another stack in this building and its fine.  just this one stack.  i did have a bunch of extra files...

Hi Experts! I'm looking for a official document for the command "vstack" in Nexus devices.Seems NX-OS doesn't support smart install service? and also disabled by default? But I need a official document that explains about smart install in NX-OS.And I...

connorkyg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening,  Another silly question but would be enormously grateful for support. I have setup an extended ACL as below on router 0 only to prevent PC0 (192.168.10.1) from pinging the web server (192.168.60.2)  however I am still able to ping the w...

Screenshot 2021-09-15 225120.png Screenshot 2021-09-15 225154_V2.png
rm4s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Nexus 9504 pair running at layer-2 only. it connects to a 6880 VSS core switch with a layer 2 port channel / VPC.  it also connects to an endpoint device on an access port.  this device has multiple IPs in the same subnet, ending in 192.168....

we have a 2960 that does not start the operating system, I have tried with several versions of ios and it has been impossible, after trying to FFFF up . bin from a USB stick with different versions and the result has been the same, also proceed to fo...

Wil78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone I have a problem and i hope to find the solution here so i have a lab with 3 switches 1 core and 2 aggr all the switches are linked together using etherchannel and MSTPall the switches have hosts on valns 10 20 30 40 50 60all the infor...

SWITCH.png
tferg155 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out if Bluetooth works on an already implemented network switch? I followed the Cisco documentation on how to enable Bluetooth and I can connect to it from my laptop but when I connect over SSH, it will not take my credentials, nor o...