Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to recording in cisco meeting server

hamed1986
Level 1
Level 1

Hello my friends,

I configure recorder in my cisco meeting server and the version of cms is 3.9.1. everything have been working well but I want to see my recording in my panel of cms or i mean i want to access to my recording in my space but i can not see any feature or any menu in my space. I appreaciate for any people that respond and help me to solve problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

There is no "feature" or GUI in CMS.
CMS just stores the recordings on the destination-server and that's all. This is "works-as-designed."
You have to jump on to that server and get the recordings from there.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

b.winter
VIP
VIP

There is no "feature" or GUI in CMS.
CMS just stores the recordings on the destination-server and that's all. This is "works-as-designed."
You have to jump on to that server and get the recordings from there.

hamed1986
Level 1
Level 1

so there is no solution to access useres in to the recording?

could you please help me which solution I can use?

Hi dear @b.winter 

is there any free solution for this subject ?..

-- if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful) --

If you want to have a nice fancy GUI / webportal with different user access modes, you either find a suitable product (Google is your friend), or you develop something on your own.
And I don't know, if there is such a product somewhere out there in the world. I cannot know every product of every company^^

I only can say, that CMS just stores the recording file. How you access or retrieve the file is not a problem of Cisco and is not a question for the Cisco forum.

yes, thank you @b.winter 

i am currenly work on a linux-based solution with Python language, for handling this subject..

i hope someday soon cisco add this feature like what is existing in CWMS (cisco webex meeting server - on premise) ^_^

@hamed1986 and @Mohammadreza Hadi If you want new features implemented in CMS (and other Cisco Collab products), you can open a new "idea" here: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

If enough people vote for your idea, maybe Cisco implements it in the future.

so interesting
i will definitely do that..
thanks @b.winter 

i created a idea as this link:
https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-15672

everyone around the world ^_^
please vote at it..!!!