cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Guest Vitrual Machine

adamtodd16
Level 3
Level 3

I had a dedicated Expressway C and E deployment to use with Cisco Jabber Guest. Where do I download the Jabber Guest Virtual machine to setup / administer the service?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You download it through eDelivery. Look for your email from edelivery-support@cisco.com titled "eDelivery Order Notification".

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You download it through eDelivery. Look for your email from edelivery-support@cisco.com titled "eDelivery Order Notification".

Do you happen to know the part number. I've reviewed my edelivery emails and don't see it.

Do you have a Sales Order with the Line Item JAB-GUEST-RTU-K9?

It is a Zero Dollar Line item. If you are having issues with obtaining the OVA you can reach out to eDelivery at the following e-mail:

edelivery-customer-support@cisco.com

Hans

Thanks for the part number. We've been trying to work through our reseller and account manager to get the ova. Checked my most recent sales orders and don't see it anywhere.

Hi Brad, did you ever get a resolution for this, we are having the same problem trying to get hold of the ova software, we do however have JAB-GUEST-RTU-K9 part number listed on out order, so far we have been through edelivery support, then passed to Order modifications, then passed back to edelivery??

Many thanks