Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX80 Content Sharing with Webex

Not applicable

Hi,

We have a Cisco Sx80 with dual screens, is there a way to share a WebEx through a laptop and have the presentation on one screen and the video on the other. Currently I can only get it on one screen or to display on both

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using Meeting Center and connecting to the meeting via the SX80, or are you presenting your laptop locally on the displays through your SX80?

If you're connected into the WebEx meeting using the SX80, you can utilize the SX80 dual displays, however if you're connect into WebEx over your laptop, than the meeting will just display on a single screen.

Dear Patrick,

I have similar question for our customer. Currently they subscribed webex meeting center for 25 users. Now they want to add one sx80 and a few sx20 endpoints.They have plan to use dual displays for all endpoints and webex app users. Purpose of using dual displays is they want to view video and presentation on separate screen. I understand that webex account need to upgrade with CMR.

My question as follow:

- During meeting, presentation will be shared via laptop through  sx80 or sx20  and webex app user.

- They want active speaker video on first display and presentation on second display of remote parties( endpoints and webex app users)

- Will it work?

Thanks in advance

abircsak
Level 1
Level 1

When I connect a laptop and share through the SX80 the far end sees a black screen.