Cisco TelePresence Conductor XC4.2 - licensing Question

marco_81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i'm using Conductor with uploaded option keys:

LIC-CNDTR-B30
LIC-CNDTR-C50

could anyone explain which are capabilities i can employ with these licenses in place?

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In order to host conferences on the TelePresence Server, it either needs screen licenses installed on it, or Mulitparty licenses (PMP or SMP) install on Conductor.
As mentioned in my previous reply, the two licenses enable you to use Conductor will up to 30 conference bridges and support up to 50 concurrent calls.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marco_81
Level 1
Level 1

Is the link below:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/release_note/TelePresence-Conductor-Release-Notes-XC4-2.pdf

enough to understand the two items?

I have to be sure about capabilities offered by those two items, help will be very useful.

best regards

Hello,

Your licenses needed for deploy Full Capacity Conductor .

Please see datasheet: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-conductor/data_sheet_c78-709046.html  and link from m.fina@hitachi-systems-cbt.com 

Read about "Different Sized Deployments"

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Those licenses are for Conductor Select (refer to Table 1 of the Conductor Data Sheet):

• LIC-CNDTR-B30 - Conductor license, support up to 30 conference bridges.
  • LIC-CNDTR-C50 - Conductor 50 call sessions license

Thanks all for reply,

but i know that if you want to use CMR you need screen licenses or Multy party licenses and at the moment i don't have uploaded those, CMR does not work as i dial the alias configured for the conf bridge. So my question is what's the purpose of :

• LIC-CNDTR-B30
  • LIC-CNDTR-C50

?

Can you confirm they are not enough to have CMR working?

thanks

In order to host conferences on the TelePresence Server, it either needs screen licenses installed on it, or Mulitparty licenses (PMP or SMP) install on Conductor.
As mentioned in my previous reply, the two licenses enable you to use Conductor will up to 30 conference bridges and support up to 50 concurrent calls.