Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TelePresence DX80 on CE 8.2.1

Mavinktul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I recently upgraded the DX 80 to the CE 8.2.1 Software and the upgrade went well, however I have two issues 

1) The Video Address on the device is coming up as ext@domain.com and instead of the primary directory URI configured on the extension assigned to the DX80. - The device is identifying itself as ext@domain.com and instead of the primary directory URI and we want it to show the primary directory URI

2) After conversion from Android to CE software it asks us to set the Webadmin page credentials, i have set it from the device configuration page in CUCM however however I keep getting Invalid credentials Error message when I try to login using the IP via browser

Any pointers will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Atul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you forgot the admin password, you'll need to factory reset the endpoint, refer to the various methods in the DX70/80 CE8.2 Admin Guide on pgs 43-44.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Zoltan Kelemen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Atul,

for #2, log in to the web interface using admin with no password. then change the credentials on the web interface.

Yes, I did try it just after setup and went in and set the credentials however when i signout and log back in it says Invalid credentials- is there anyway we can reset these credentials

Setting the admin/password from the device config page itself also isnt helping

If you forgot the admin password, you'll need to factory reset the endpoint, refer to the various methods in the DX70/80 CE8.2 Admin Guide on pgs 43-44.

Hi

I have the same issue mentioned here. I change the passphrase from blank to a word, but when login again, it doesn't accept the password. I even typed the password in notepad and used for setting up and login.... nothing.

This happened to me as well

I have same issue. tried factory reset atleast 5 times.

Here are details:

after factory reset, login to webGUI works once with admin and no passphrase. Later after logging out OR after changing passphrase, the same passphrase doesnt work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: