Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco UI Group buttons

Pedro Serras
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All 

Could someone help me about the correct commant to send to a cisco codec to change the state of a group button and i got always error messages

for example to switch group  button with widget ID 1 for button 1 i used the following command 

xcommand UserInterface Extensions Widget Action WidgetId:1:1 Type:pressed

I got the error "unknown widget

I Also Tried another 

xCommand UserInterface Extensions Widget SetValue Value:pressed WidgetId:widget_1:2

I got the same error

Could someone tell me the correct command ?

regards

I also tried another 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

For all the xAPI commands and their formats, there is a great guide on-line: RoomOS for Collab Devices (cisco.com)

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

For all the xAPI commands and their formats, there is a great guide on-line: RoomOS for Collab Devices (cisco.com)

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello Wayne ,
thanks a lot for your email
I have the document and i can detect the buttons that i created; my problem is to send a command to modify the buttons , for example in a group switch of 3 buttons i want to know what is the command that i need to send to cisco codec to switch from button 1 to button 3 ( for example )
I test the following command "xCommand UserInterface Extensions Widget SetValue Value: Value WidgetId:WidgetId" and i got error messages
please let me know if there is other command available to do it
regards