Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco x20 video conference

trungle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I use cisco x20 devices for video conference. I just updated software version from TC6.3.3.a497a66 to TC7.3.6.ea51021. And then have a problem:

When I scheduled for my conference with 3 rooms, TVC(the bridge) called out to each of the conference participants automatically when the conference is due to start.Working normally. But that doesn't happen with 2 rooms. System displays the conference participants will connect use a direct route, not via the bridge. And 2 rooms can not connect.

Pls help and tell me the reason for this problem.

Thanks you,

3 Replies 3

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you post any logs from the endpoints, when the call gets disconnected?

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Thanks you for the reply. I mean when I schedule on standberg website with 3 endpoints -> call is  established automatically.

But when I schedule with 2 endpoints -> call is not establised automatically.

Attach file is system status on standberg website when I schedule meeting with 3 endpoints and 2 endpoints. 

1,2,3: Endpoints

TVC: as a bridge

Please see and help me.

Thank you very much.

From the very limited information you have given us, it appears that your bridge is able to dial the endpoints but when you scheduled a call between just two endpoints, the call failed to establish.   Have you checked that the endpoints are able to dial each other using that H.323 system id?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.